Thursday, August 7, 2008

I've Had It... I'm Done.

I've had it with Monster Commerce. They suck.

I've been a CUSTOMER of Monster Commerce for 5+ years. I've been through product upgrades that closed my store for more than a week at a time, twice. I've gone through product development, had features I relied upon yanked with no notice, and devised work-arounds to get what I need done. I've dealt with having access to MY DATA limited by MC "for security purposes." Customer support? Forget it. They either don't -- or won't -- tell you what you need to know.

When Monster sold to Network Solutions, I braced for the worst, and it pretty much happened as I expected. A "new platform!" that isn't new, isn't better, and isn't worth the increased price they're asking. That's right: fewer features, more money.

And, they just don't care.

I'm fed up, and I'm not going to take it any more. It's time for action. Class action.

Who's with me?

4 comments:

Allison said...

I would like to speak with you on the phone regarding this issue. I am in total agreement with you regarding MC and ready to do something about it. Completely fed up as I can see you are as well.

Allison said...

I would like to speak with you on the phone regarding this issue. I am in total agreement with you regarding MC and ready to do something about it. Completely fed up as I can see you are as well.

August 8, 2008 8:45 AM

Gary Carlton said...

Hey Allison,

Drop me a note: garycarlton@gmail.com. Your email address isn't shown (for privacy purposes, I guess).

Allison said...

I sent you an email, just wondered if you have received it.